Feb 17, 2008

Headspace

Things have been pretty hectic and unbalanced around here for a while and it last Thursday it finally appeared that there might have been a path forward that would have taken me out of the dark and poorly spun places that I’ve been over the past month or two. I actually managed to go home excited about the possibility and direction, something that I’ve not managed to do for some time.

I nearly posted something here to reveal what was going on, but thought, no, be circumspect; it’s not been officially announced yet.

Then late on Friday I received other information and the spinning in my head resumed; back into the maelstrom so to speak. And now I sit here wondering just what direction it’s all going to get spat out in. I know this is very cryptic, but I hope to be able to reveal more in the coming week (I’m always very cautious around what I say about work here). So keep your fingers crossed for me and hopefully when I can let go, I’m flying in the right direction.

No comments: