Dec 11, 2010

Start with a list

Its always interesting when you see your children starting to emulate some of your habits. Its funny enough when you realise that you are repeating the things that your parents have done. I often walk out of the house thinking, wallet, watch ... starting off the list that I used to hear my father walking out the door with (wallet, watch, train ticket).


Today provided one of those funny little moments for us when Emily came into our room. She was toting a list along with her and was working her way through it. After giving us both a hug and saying good morning she took her pen and ticked off her list. Obviously the endless lists that Caroline uses to organise our chaotic lives are having an effect. But the real reason for writing this was to immortalise the list itself, because it was quite simply, cute. Here's what I found:

My List of things to do

- Make my bed
- Get Dressed
- Clean my room
- Brush my teeth
- Do my hair
- Eat Breakfast
- Say good morning to Mum and Dad
- Have Christmas Calendar lolly

Priceless.

No comments: