Apr 23, 2008

Fit n Firm

So for the last 12 weeks I have participated in a program that the local equivalent of TAFE has been running called Fit n Firm. The result has been watching my eating habits and a lot of time spent on the elliptical trainer in the basement.

Tonight was the final measurement. The results? I’ve lost 15 pounds (yes, I’ve noted before that although we’re in a metric country, they’re still sometimes a little backward). I lost cm off my waist and 4 off my hips and improved my reach (in a stretch out and touch the toes sense) by 10 cm.

Overall, I’ve been really happy with my success. I’ve actually managed to buy a pair of shorts a size smaller than normal and for the first time in a very long time, bought a t-shirt that was a medium rather than a large. But there’s still room for improvement!

No comments: