Mar 11, 2008

Today it rained. The snow is getting washed away and turning to brown muddy slush on the sides of the road at the moment and it seems a strange time to finally go and escape the winter wonderland. Of course, they are forecasting about 5cm of snow tomorrow, so winter is far from over. Talking to everyone back home and reading the news, I've noticed that its been a little extreme with the heat and Caroline told me that it's supposed to be 39C when I get home, so I thought that I'd check the forecast and see just what it was that I was going home to.

Ye gods, this is going to be a shock to the system!

Thursday Dry. Sunny. Min 24 Max 39
Friday Dry. Windy. Min 28 Max 39
Saturday Dry. Partly cloudy. Min 20 Max 38
Sunday Dry. Sunny. Min 21 Max 38
Monday Dry. Sunny. Min 23 Max 39
Tuesday Dry. Sunny. Min 25 Max 39

No comments: