Jul 22, 2010

Living by List

There are those amongst us for whom life is a list. I can’t say that I’m really one of them. I have to force myself to write the to-do list and then I have to force myself to remember to look at it to make sure that I’m doing the things that I wrote down.

Caroline on the other hand is a lister for the ages. Last thing at night or first thing in the morning, she’ll be writing her list. Its probably why she’s such a wonderful mother. Heaven knows that with the four kids and everything they bring with them, if it wasn’t for some of those lists, things would quite simply fall apart.

As we start the process of heading home though, I can see that my life for the next couple of months is going to be nothing but a series of lists. It will all be in a good cause of course, but even so, it’s going to be interesting.

On the up side, at least we're on our way home!

No comments: