Jun 8, 2009

Found

The other day at work, I was sitting at the computer and happened to glance down. There was no particular reason for it, it was one of those thousands of tiny little motions that make up one’s day.

As I glanced down though, the pocket of my shirt happened to be open slightly. Just enough, in fact that I could see that there was something lurking at the bottom of it. Curious, I reached in to find out what it was and voila! One relocated wedding ring.

I have no idea why it ended up there, other than thinking that when I’d had it off I must have thought that would avoid me losing it. The fact that the shirt had been through the wash at least once and the ring was still there was quite simply amazing.

But all is well that ends well. I am, once again, branded :) claimed and loved.

No comments: